Please support me as I train for the NY Marathon

CLICK HERE TO DONATE. USE MY MARATHON ENTRY #333384.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Marathon Entry

I have tried for the last two years to get into the NY Marathon through the lottery system but have been unsuccessful. When I didn't get in this year, I was devastated. So, I decided to find another way. This is how I came across Team For Kids. Team For Kids is an incredible charity that helps kids fight childhood obesity and by signing up with them, I am granted entry into the marathon. In addition to the entry, I get to train with all the other members and the extremely knowledgeable coaches. Running the marathon has already become such a more fulfilling experience now since I am able to do it with an amazing group.

Here is the catch and this is why I need YOUR help. To sign up with Team For Kids I need to raise $2500. It's hard for me to ask all of you for your financial support, especially when many of you are already so generous with my other cause. However, if you are able, please consider supporting me and this charity. To do so, just click here, and use my marathon entry #333384.

2 comments:

  1. am I your first donation? I think its good luck if a fellow runner is your first donor! happy running!

    ReplyDelete